Welcome to my website. As a Dietitian, I aim to bring you up to date information on food, health and nutrition. With 3 small children and two jobs to juggle (on a serious budget!) every recipe is tried and tested, and every bit of information is backed by good science as well as my 13 years of practical clinical experience.
I also run a nutrition clinic in Kingston Upon Thames, where I specialise in digestive issues, disordered eating and weight loss Clinic page. Telephone and Skype appointments are also available.
Registered Dietitians are the only qualified health professionals that assess, diagnose and treat diet and nutrition problems.
Sarah Danaher RD
- I am a Registered Dietitian (BSc from Bristol University, MSc from University of Ulster)
- Lecturer in Nutrition & Sports Nutrition at St Mary’s University
- Clinical Private Practice – Kingston Upon Thames, UK
- 13 years of experience assessing and treating nutrition related medical problems in the NHS & privately
- British Dietetic Association member
- Health and Care Professions Council registered
- Accredited Sports Dietitian
Appointments & contact
Call me on 07758 100727, or email firstname.lastname@example.org