Yesterday morning, a mum at the school gates dared me to post my fridge contents (she didn’t think I’d do it, so haha Ye Of Little Faith!) I promise that I’ve not removed or added anything. From the top…..
- Boots Omega 3 Children’s supplement
- Natural Yoghurt (full fat)
- Kinetica Omega 3s – these ones for the grown ups
- BBQ left overs (chicken, lamb)
- Gatorade Ultimate Hydration (6% carbs, for exercise > 1hr)
- Heinz Tomato Ketchup – lycopene & flavour!
- Cherry Diet Coke – errrr, 2 bottles, a glass few times a week 😉
- Butter – a little saturated fat ok
- Bacon – processed meat 😦
- Cheese – calcium
- Left over Super Food Salad
- Eggs – amazing nutrition powerhouses (don’t raise blood cholesterol)
- Lavazza Coffee
- Variety of veg: spring onions, broccoli, pepper, red cabbage, lettuce
- Alpro Almond Milk – just for variety and to use in this and this
- Kinetica High Protein Shake – used as quick snack or to bump up protein in these
- Semi Skimmed Milk – good for protein, carbs, calcium – great post exercise refuelling.
Not a bad selection, plenty of nutritious things, some not so good. But like I always say, everything in moderation. Any comments gratefully received!